Welcome to Powder365.com

We are your source for powder coating powder, powder coating equipment & powder coating accessories. Powder365 was created by powder coaters for powder coaters. Follow my trials, tribulations & success as I juggle customer service for Powder365 &running a custom coating shop!!!!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Like your favourite pair of boots!

 Mirror Black! To me Mirror Black is like my favourite pair of RM Williams boots. I have had these boots for years, lost count on how often I have resoled them. Whenever I know I have a long day ahead of me or if I need to kick some booty I always wear these boots. They are comfortable, I know what to expect when I wear them & it gives me confidence. Shooting Mirror Black is exactly the same. There are never any surprises with this powder. It is consistently awesome to shoot, flows out nicely & customers are amazed by the depth of colour on their parts. Mirror Black is UV stable & does not require a clear coat. If you make a mistake it can easily be sanded & re-coated & can also be used as a primer.  Mirror Black is one of those colours that you can shoot, throw it in the oven & besides checking for temperatures you never have to baby sit... nice!
 Customers just love this colour. Yesterday I had a customer dropping off parts while another was picking up. When the one customer saw the other customers parts in Mirror Black they changed their mind & went with Mirror Black! It is a colour that is loved by bike & car enthusiasts they can turn factory issued to a custom ride without breaking the bank. For coaters it is a powder that is a dream to shoot & a win win for all involved.
 Last month powder365.com was giving away free Mirror Black (this month they are giving away free Red Oxide Primer). If you have never tried Mirror Black then you are doing yourself & your customers a disservice. Every shop should have this colour in their arsenal of powders. It is definitely a must have!
 Now I gotta go load the box full of bike parts & frame to be delivered to a bike shop... guess what colour they are???
  www.powder365.com





1 comment:

  1. nice informational post about powder coating , also the coating in images looks shiny.

    ReplyDelete