Welcome to Powder365.com

We are your source for powder coating powder, powder coating equipment & powder coating accessories. Powder365 was created by powder coaters for powder coaters. Follow my trials, tribulations & success as I juggle customer service for Powder365 &running a custom coating shop!!!!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Things that make you go hmmmmm!

So last week there were 2 instances that stopped me short in my tracks & made me go hmmmm! First was a charity that was very near & dear to me. I discovered that who the charity actually supports & who they lead you to believe they support are 2 totally different groups of people... hmmmm! Next was also personal, we at Powder365 discovered from our loyal customers that someone was mis-representing themselves as Powder365.  This saddens us as Powder365 prides itself on fast shipping, fresh powder & the ultimate in customer service (of course I have to say this... I am 1/2 of the customer service!!)  
 To know that there is an unscrupulous person on eBay that is leading people to believe they are Powder365 & conning the custom coater out of their hard earned $$ while managing to tarnish the good reputation we at Powder365 are trying to maintain. This not only make me go hmmmm but also grrrrrrrr!  How dare they, that is just not very nice. 
 So we at Powder365 want our customers to be aware that either on our website or our eBay store the Powder365 logo is very prominent. Very! There is no mistaking that it is us. 
 Now get back to work & remember that Powder365 is your one stop shop for all things powder coating ;) powder365.com

1 comment:

  1. It is very sad when another party, without doing the work or the investment, takes your name to make the profit. Not only do they have poor customer service, the products are inferior. The powder is old, they ship when they feel up to it, and never do they return emails to their customers.

    ReplyDelete